H-D Rider-to-Rider Financing Program
Have you decided to buy or sell a used Harley-Davidson Motorcycle and need to obtain finance to complete the sale? Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS) can help.
Call (909) 981-9500 for more details
Through the Harley-Davidson Rider-to-Rider Financing Program*, financing is available to qualified individuals who are buying a used motorcycle from a private party. Your local participating Harley-Davidson® dealer can help you obtain financing and give you peace of mind knowing Harley-Davidson experts are involved in your sale.
BENEFITS FOR THE BUYER
- Competitive financing rates and terms available
- All buyers considered
- Ability to include additional Harley-Davidson® branded products and services (Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan, Parts & Accessories, Harley-Davidson®MotorClothes® Accessories) only available at your Harley-Davidson® dealership to the amount financed
- Opportunity to have the bike inspected and receive a maintenance check prior to purchase
BENEFITS FOR THE SELLER
- Expand the pool of potential buyers for your motorcycle by offering them a financing option to help complete the sale
- Let the H-D® dealer quickly and easily handle the processing of all paperwork (e.g. title transfer, bill of sale, loan contract, etc.) and applicable warranties, plus assist you with your current loan payoff (if applicable)
DON'T WAIT - visit PVHD today for more information or to set up an appointment
*The Harley-Davidson Rider-to-Rider Financing Program is offered through Eaglemark Savings Bank (ESB), a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS) at participating Harley-Davidson Dealerships